Gate-2021 Admit Card has been released now.
To download your Admit Card - Click Here

This time GATE-2021 or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2021 will be organized by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay or IIT Bombay. The Gate Exam has taken every year by IIT's or Indian Institute for Science, Banglore (IISc Banglore) for admission in postgraduate programs, Ph.D.'s in Science courses, and directly job interviews has taken on the basis of GATE score.

GATE-2021 will be conducted in Feb-2021. All dates regarding GATE-2021 has been announced by IIT-Bombay. This exam will be taken on 5-6 February and 12-13 February.

Important Dates of GATE-2021(Tentatively) --

New Changes -- 

Some changes have taken in GATE-2021 consist of relaxation regarding eligibility criteria and the introduction of two new subjects. The new subject introduced in GATE-2021 is Environment Science and Engineering or ES and Humanities and Social Science or XS. So now the total number of subjects becomes 27.
In GATE-2021, the candidate can opt for 2 subjects or papers. The candidates who will appear for physics can choose second subjects from EC/IN/GG/MT/ST/MA.

GATE-2021 Exam Pattern --
  • There will be 15% questions asked from general aptitude and the remaining 85% questions from the physics.
  • The total number of questions asked will be 65 carrying 100 marks.
  • The time allotted for the exam will be 3 hours.
  • The negative marking for 1-mark and 2-mark questions will be 1/3 and 2/3 respectively.
  • There will be no negative marking for Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions. 

Relaxation regarding Eligibility criteria--

Due to COVID-19 or in this pandemic condition some relaxation has given to the students. Now students of Undergraduate courses who are in the third year can also be eligible for GATE-2021. This is a great opportunity for third-year students of UG programs.

Now go to the official website for GATE-2021 given below and fill your Registration form --

If you have any doubt, Ask in the Comment box.

Thank You
Online Physics

Post a Comment


  1. The exam date of GATE has been announced by the IIT Bombay. It will take place in February 2021. GATE is a national-level entrance examination. The full form of the GATE Entrance Exam is the ‘Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.’ Candidates who are going to appear for GATE Entrance Exam must be well-aware of the dates. GATE Papers take place for 8 days.


If you have any doubt, please let me know